AdSense

Monday 25 August 2014

This Is Me : An Ordinary Guy ( Not a Nerd! )




 

Hello everyone.

My name is Mridul, and I'm from Jamshedpur, presently living in and studying at Kharagpur. I graduated from Little Flower School a few months back and am presently pursuing my interest in Materials Science at IIT Kharagpur. (Saying I am from IIT is one of the first things I do. After all I worked really hard for the tag, why not use it :-P).

For those who don't know, Jamshedpur is a small town in Jharkhand, and is home to TATA STEEL. It was founded more than a hundred years back, and had at that time India's first Iron Production Facility. Today, it is a small and peaceful urban hub characterized by many beautiful gardens, good roads in most parts and a slow and relaxed pace of life.

I am privileged to be from a well to do family, and to have had a wonderful childhood. School life also was awesome. The food, the sporting culture, the greenery of Jamshedpur, it is the best place to grow up in.

Also, the city has many engineers (all credits to the TATA group of companies) and as a result many student who are preparing for engineering entrance exams. However in Jamshedpur, there is no factory producing IIItians ( which in my opinion is a good thing). We don't study 14 hours a day, and it is'nt really required either. However there are some secrets to success, hopefully some of which i know and might be able to spread.

Through this blog i aim to help out the school going students, who are still caught in the rat race. Struggling to get into a good college, feeling the pressure of expectations, afraid to fail and yet afraid to sacrifice there life for a cause they are not sure of achieving ( trust me you don't need to either). All students aim to do well, why is it that only a few succeed? Surely no one likes to fail, but why do people still fail? Can a weak student, performing miserably at school, somehow do well in entrance exams? Can I succeed ? Do I have it in me? Are my parents expecting too much? All the guys who have these doubts, I'll try my best to answer these in upcoming posts. Keep reading and follow me on Facebook also.


The important part:

"My rank in JEE was 1355, not very impressive, but its good enough to get what you want :-).
Anyone who has doubts in a particular topic, send me an email and ill write a post to help you out with that topic. Complex numbers, 3-D, Mechanics, whichever area you did not understand properly just tell me. I'll surely do something about it (My email id is mentioned at the bottom of this page). You can also mail me if you are confused about other stuff like how much you should study, which topics are most likely to come, how to manage the pressure or other stuff  ill help you out. Ive been through all the stages that you have, and i guess i was more successful than 99% of the people (purely statistically, success is a relative term) so i guess i am qualified enough ;-).

This is the aim i have in mind, and hopefully with your support things will work out well."

This page isn't only for people aspiring to be engineers, even if all you are interested in is passing with 70% marks, my tips can still be of help :-P.

By the end of the year, i aim to have posts on most of the important topics in the JEE syllabus which will be easy to understand (Most teachers might not be able to explain it properly, they've got to teach 50 students :-P). Do follow my posts if you find my page interesting and like the concept. Also, spread the word to your friends.

My email id : mak1910@outlook.com ( If you send me a mail, keep the subject "Pandora").
Facebook:    https://www.facebook.com/mridul.kothari.50
Phone no:     8********5 :-P

Keep Checking The Page Regularly

8 comments: