AdSense

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Why can't you Succeed?

Ever had to deal with failure? Ever been left wondering what you did wrong ? Why could all the other guys go through when you couldn't ? Are you weak, or was it just the situation?


And in case you are wondering, I assure you that you are not the only one who has been through this feeling. Everyone has been through it numerous times. The most successful person you can think of has probably gone through it many more times than you have. What was the difference between him and you? What did he do to emerge victorious?

This Saturday, I was in Jamshedpur, and a random thought came into my head. I was wishing for something and i was saying to myself I would do anything if only this could come true somehow (Deja vu?).

" Bas ek baar wo dila do, uske baad jo bologe wo kar k doonga"


I'm sure everyone has had this feeling at some point, where they wish for something and they would give everything if only the wish would come true.


Well, have you ever really given it everything?

 This is how a winner will plan : I am going to give my everything so that I will win.

And if your thought process is : I would give anything if only i could play like Roger Federer...
This is where you will end up: 



A lady once said to a famous musician : " I would give my life to play music as you do."
His reply : " I did give my life for it."

To be successful, you really have to put in all your effort with absolutely no guarantee of getting the result you want. There is a risk factor involved, all your efforts might go in vain, but if you don't put in the effort then you'll never know what you could have achieved.
Don't be scared to take the next step. Believe in yourself and take a leap of faith. You may fail, but you won't have to live with the regret that you never even tried. Anything is possible, you've just got to give it your all. Everyone has the potential to be great. But not everyone has the courage to do so. Do you have the courage?


Everyone is free to comment their experiences and views. ( For the shy people, you can comment anonymously )
My next post will be on Sunday. Email me if you have any suggestions. (mak1910@outlook.com)

Image Credits:
By Sander van der Wel from Netherlands (Depressed  Uploaded by russavia) [CC-BY-SA-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
By Boss Tweed from New York (Roger Federer wins the US Open 2008) [CC-BY-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
By Ben Newton from Australia (24) [CC-BY-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

5 comments: